Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bimini installed on Big Air Ice Tower

Came home yesterday after a round of golf with my sons; and found a large box on my front porch. It was the Bimini I ordered from Big Air Pylons earlier this week. Gave Buttrey Performance a call to see if my boat was ready for pick up; I had the upper and lower shaft seals replaced because I was leaking lubricant from the lower unit. He said it was; so the boys and I left this morning and picked it up from Hendersonville. Once we returned home we attached the bimini to the tower. Installation was very straight forward and only took about 45 minutes. Here are a few pics of the installed bimini.








Tomorrow we'll have the boat on the water and I'll post update pics of the tower and bimini in action. Till then ........ blue skies and cool waters!




2 comments:

  1. Boat repair firms are available everywhere and on the internet. You will have to buy parts to replace broken ones. It would also save you from boat and sailing related problems in case the boat malfunctions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you provie a website where you ordered your bimini? I'd like to check that out.
    Thanks,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete